9000e | Digital Planner: Interactive Teacher's Weekly
AVAILABLE IN 3 FORMATS
Please read this description carefully through to the end and ask us any questions you may have before purchasing, to determine whether or not this item will meet your needs. There are no refunds on digital items.
NEW: the dated version of our popular digital interactive planner! Includes—
- Fully linked Months, weeks, days for 2021 (no perpetual calendar in the dated version)
- Space for planning and ideas
- Communication section cross-linked to Student information pages
- Professional Development notes
Download a sample of our planners to try them out before buying:
9000ex SAMPLE PLANNER - DATED 2021
9000e SAMPLE PLANNER - UNDATED
Although the Teacher's Weekly was designed specifically by and for Australian teachers, it also works beautifully for teachers in other countries. Use the undated version of this book year after year! No need to purchase a new one when the old one is full; simply import a fresh copy and rename for the new year. You can duplicate any page in the book if you find there are not enough, without breaking the navigation system.
Choose from a perfect bound or wire bound digital effect in the centre of each spread: both will be included with your purchase.
We recommend the following apps on the iPad with the Apple Pencil, for a great digital planning experience:
- GoodNotes (pressure sensitive pens; open two different sections of your planner side by side, links you type aren't directly clickable, but can still be opened)
- Notability (great file organisation; audio recordings linked to notes, type in your own links that become clickable)
- Noteshelf (beautiful pens and pencils, audio recordings, type in your own links that become clickable)
Please do the appropriate research to see if your app and device work well with interactive PDF documents.
Please note that this planner is NOT a printable: it is for digital planning only. Teacher's Weekly printables are also available: click here.
Included in each digital planner are tabbed sections, each clickable from any page, and each with its own fully linked index. Write your descriptions for each page within the various sections, for instant access to your most important notes! As long as you keep your index pages up to date, nothing can get lost.
Here you will find a handy year-overview page, with all 12 months in one view. Our signature perpetual calendar is now even more useful: each of the 14 base calendars is linked to a double-page spread containing an enlarged version of the calendar, plus a lined page for notes. Each of the 200 years is hyperlinked to its corresponding year spread, and there's a handy 'Back to summary page' link for easy navigation back and forth. [FYI: The Perpetual Calendar is also available as a stand-alone item.]
One handy two year calendar summary page, that can be accessed from any page of the planner by clicking the "C" tab on the lower left hand side.
Four timetable pages (2 spreads) to plan out your schedule, plus four 11 week term overview pages.
TopicsThis year's key outcomes, term overview by topic [grid], and ten subject/topic overview pages.
Forty-four weekly spreads. You can add extra spreads by duplicating the last week, but bear in mind that the extra pages won't be hyperlinked.
A month, week, and daily page to cover the whole of this year.
This weekly layout is deceptively simple—refined over the last 25 years, so we know it works! Check out the reviews to read what other teachers have to say.
Ten assessment matrix pages make it easy to keep track of almost anything. Write or type your students' names out once, and then copy and paste to the next page as needed.
BONUS STUDENT RECORD SHEETS
Exclusive to the digital version of the planner, 40 student record sheets! Also includes a class birthday list. Write the name of each student on the index page, and it will link to the flexible full-page planning and record-spread for that student. Great for setting learning goals, and for recording interactions with parents.
The dated version of the planner has each student record sheet linked to a separate communications page, so you can keep track of notes sent and meetings held with parents, etc.
Twenty linked lined pages and twenty linked grid pages (ten of each in the dated version). Great for meeting notes, class seating plans.
Blank sectionThe undated planner contains twenty linked blank pages for notes, mind-maps, sketches, soft-copies of school procedures.
Sixteen blank pages (5 in the dated version) ready to receive the stickers we've included (copy over only the ones you need), or the digital stickers you already own or have made yourself. Use the index page to jump to each page instantly.
- Teacher's Weekly planner, undated (Interactive PDF file ready to be imported into your notes app) — able to be used year after year
- A separate sticker book in GoodNotes format with over 150 individual transparent stickers already placed, ready to copy into your planner
- Sticker sheets (transparent background) containing many more stickers than currently available with the paper copy of the Teacher's Weekly
- Each sticker (more than 1000) as a separate png file with transparent background, including pre-formatted dates suitable for any year
- Alternate covers (14) to give your planner a fresh new look (link inside the front cover of the digital planner)
IMPORTANT INFORMATION—PLEASE READ:
When purchasing this planner, you will receive a digital download: no physical item will be sent. Please ensure that the format, layout, and content of this item is suitable for your needs before purchasing, as no refunds will be given for digital products. That said, if any defects are found in any of our digital products, we will correct and update them free of charge.
This planner and accompanying files are for personal use only. Please do not resell or give away copies of anything you buy from our store.
We are happy to answer any questions you may have about this digital book, so please send us a message if something isn't clear. Questions regarding how to use your chosen notes app should be directed to the app manufacturer.
Click here to see the paper versions of our planners.
When available, use the drop-down list above to choose from digital [PDF] or hardcopy formats.
WHY BUY DIGITAL?
- • Significant savings on the hardcopy purchase price
- • Always in stock!
- • Ability to print at different sizes
- • Easier to store
- • Display on a smartboard or include in PowerPoint presentations (crediting the publisher)
- • Reprint if the originals become soiled or creased
Click here to read digital license terms.
Note: some titles are only available in one format, and should be considered hardcopy unless specified as a digital download.
Wir empfehlen außerdem
The planner is perfect for my needs as a primary teacher. It has everything I need in one place. So easy to navigate and move from different parts of the planner with ease. Great to use with Noteshelf, can add links to my program and use the keyboard or Apple Pencil. I love the weekly view but then the ability to click on each day to make more detailed notes. Fantastic that I can have all my student information in one place to refer to quickly. Brilliant planner, does everything I need it to.
I am trying to go paperless and I’m loving that I can use this, I can add space where needed, and it is a familiar format.