9000e-22 | 2022 DATED Interactive Planner
AVAILABLE IN 3 FORMATS
- Interactive only Dated (not printable) [this page]
- Interactive only Undated (not printable)
Please read this description carefully through to the end and ask us any questions you may have before purchasing, to determine whether or not this item will meet your needs. There are no refunds on digital items.
Two colour themes: Choose from Bright or Soft versions depending on your colour preference. Both are included with your purchase.
BONUS with every interactive planner: Teacher's Weekly printables, Classic (black and white) edition!
The dated version of our popular digital interactive planner includes—
- Fully linked months, weeks, and days for 2022 (no perpetual calendar in the dated version)
- Space for planning and ideas
- Communication section cross-linked to Student information pages
- Professional Development notes
- Instant access to months and weeks via an unobtrusive index at the bottom of each page: game-changer!
Prefer Undated? Click here for a book you can use year after year—one-time purchase! No need to buy a new one when the old one is full; simply import a fresh copy and rename it for the new year. You can duplicate any page in the book if you find there are not enough, without breaking the navigation system.
All Teacher's Weekly interactive planners now have an index at the bottom of each page for instant access to any month or week, from any page of the book. Wow, what a time saver!
Download a sample planner to try them out before buying:
9000ex SAMPLE PLANNER - DATED 2021
Although the Teacher's Weekly was designed specifically by and for Australian teachers, it also works beautifully for teachers in other countries.
We recommend the following apps on the iPad with the Apple Pencil, for a great digital planning experience:
- GoodNotes (pressure-sensitive pens; Elements tool to store stickers, user-added URLs aren't directly clickable, but can still be opened with an extra step)
- Notability (great file organization; audio recordings linked to notes, user-added links are clickable)
- Noteshelf (beautiful pens and pencils, audio recordings, user-added links are clickable)
Not sure which will suit you best? Click here for a detailed review of all three apps.
Please do the appropriate research to see if your app and device will work well with interactive PDF documents.
Please note that this planner is NOT a printable: it is for digital planning only. Teacher's Weekly printables are also available: click here.
Included in each digital planner are tabbed sections, each clickable from any page, and each with its own fully linked index. Write your descriptions for each page within the various sections, for instant access to your most important notes! As long as you keep your index pages up to date, nothing can get lost.
A handy, fully hyperlinked two-year calendar summary page can be accessed from any page of the planner by clicking the "Y" tab on the lower left-hand side.
Four timetable pages (2 spreads) to plan out your schedule, plus four 11 week term overview pages.
TopicsThis year's key outcomes, term overview by topic [grid], and ten subject/topic overview pages.
Undated Planner: NEW AND IMPROVED (free update for past purchasers) 12 unlabelled month pages, 60 weekly spreads plus a linked notes page linked to each week.
Dated Planner: A month, week, and daily page to cover the whole of this year.
This weekly layout is deceptively simple—refined over the last 25 years, so we know it works! Check out the reviews to read what other teachers have to say.
Ten assessment matrix pages make it easy to keep track of almost anything. Write or type your students' names out once, and then copy and paste to the next page as needed.
BONUS STUDENT RECORD SHEETS
Exclusive to the digital version of the planner, 40 student record sheets! Also includes a class birthday list. Write the name of each student on the index page, and it will link to the flexible full-page planning and record-spread for that student. Great for setting learning goals, and for recording interactions with parents.
The dated version of the planner has each student record sheet linked to a separate communications page, so you can keep track of notes sent and meetings held with parents, etc.
10 linked lined pages and 10 linked grid pages for general notes, class seating plans.
5 linked blank pages for notes, mind-maps, sketches, soft-copies of school procedures. Add additional pages as needed.
Use the stickers we've included (copy over only the ones you need), or the digital stickers you already own or have made yourself. The undated version includes date stickers.
- Teacher's Weekly planner, undated (Interactive PDF file ready to be imported into your notes app) — able to be used year after year
- Sticker sheets (transparent background) containing many more stickers than currently available with the paper version of the Teacher's Weekly
- Each sticker (more than 1000) as a separate png file with transparent background, including pre-formatted dates suitable for any year
- Alternate covers to give your planner a fresh new look as often as you like
IMPORTANT INFORMATION—PLEASE READ:
When purchasing this planner, you will receive a digital download: no physical item will be sent. Please ensure that the format, layout, and content of this item is suitable for your needs before purchasing, as no refunds will be given for digital products. That said, if any defects are found in any of our digital products, we will correct and update them free of charge.
This planner and accompanying files are for personal use only. Please do not resell or give away copies of anything you buy from our store.
We are happy to answer any questions you may have about this digital book, so please send us a message if something isn't clear. Questions regarding how to use your chosen notes app should be directed to the app manufacturer.
Click here to see the paper versions of our planners.
When available, use the drop-down list above to choose from digital [PDF] or hardcopy formats.
WHY BUY DIGITAL?
- • Significant savings on the hardcopy purchase price
- • Always in stock!
- • Ability to print at different sizes
- • Easier to store
- • Display on a smartboard or include in PowerPoint presentations (crediting the publisher)
- • Reprint if the originals become soiled or creased
Click here to read digital license terms.
Note: some titles are only available in one format, and should be considered hardcopy unless specified as a digital download.